New to Bio
The Writers’ Room, hosted by Academy Award winning writer, Jim Rash, gets real with the most innovative voices in TV today. Learn how the magic happens.
Most Talked About
With Jerry Lewis as executive producer, this is in essence an autobiography following his entire career.
“The greatest thing about rock and roll is that someone like me can be a star”.
TV Guide Friday Oct 31
- 11:00 pm Neil McCormick's Needle Time
- 12:00 am Australian Story
- 12:30 am Rolling Stones: Truth & Lies
- 1:30 am The Rolling Stones
- 2:30 am Marianne Faithfull: Dreaming My Dreams
- 3:30 am The Locator
- 4:00 am Australian Story
- 4:30 am Medical Emergency
- 5:00 am The Elaine Page Show
- 6:00 am Moguls and Movie Stars
- 7:00 am Doris Day
- 8:00 am Makers: Women Who Make America
- 9:00 am Royal Inquest
- 10:00 am Diana: The True Story
- 11:00 am The Rolling Stones
- 12:00 pm Rolling Stones: Truth & Lies
- 1:00 pm Marianne Faithfull: Dreaming My Dreams
- 2:30 pm Neil McCormick's Needle Time
- 3:30 pm Capture
- 4:00 pm The Writers' Room
- 4:30 pm Makers: Women Who Make America
- 5:30 pm Baroque
- 7:00 pm Family Confidential
- 7:30 pm Paul Williams: Still Alive
A look at Jackie Kennedy, who was continually driven by a dual purpose: that of moulding her own image, whilst managing that of the president.
Lenny Bruce was one of the key anti-Establishment figures of 1960s America, who constantly pushed the boundaries with his numerous brushes with the law.
From teen sensation to Oscar winning actress, America’s sweetheart Sally Field redefined Hollywood’s image of bankable actresses from a very young age.