New to Bio
More than just a hairdresser – he’s a rock star, an artist, a craftsman who “changed the world with a pair of scissors.”
Most Talked About
David Ogilvy has been described as the “father of advertising”; changing its face forever.
A look at some of the most popular game shows to ever grace our screens.
TV Guide Saturday Aug 23
- 9:30 pm Final 24: Gianni Versace
- 10:30 pm The Guccis: Last Fashion Victim
- 11:30 pm About Face: Supermodels, Then and Now
- 1:30 am The Guccis: Last Fashion Victim
- 2:30 am Stars Of Silver Screen: Burt Lancaster
- 3:30 am In Conversation
- 4:00 am Final 24: Gianni Versace
- 5:00 am ABBA: Bang a Boomerang
- 6:00 am Hoarders
- 7:00 am 56 Up
- 8:00 am 56 Up
- 9:00 am Cannes Moments
- 9:55 am The Impressionists
- 11:05 am The Will: Family Secrets Revealed
- 12:00 pm Great Romances of 20th Century
- 12:30 pm About Face: Supermodels, Then and Now
- 2:30 pm Dorothy Stratten
- 3:30 pm ABBA: Bang a Boomerang
- 4:30 pm Stars Of Silver Screen: Burt Lancaster
- 5:30 pm Pioneers of Television
- 6:30 pm Prince Charles' Other Mistress
- 7:30 pm Living the Life
Paul Simon takes us through the multi-tracks, describing how mixes and effects were achieved and reveal the inspiration behind the songs.
Jo Whiley invites three guests from the worlds of music, journalism or comedy to talk intimately together about their musical loves and hates.
To be a Hollywood great is to fly too close to the sun Stars Of The Silver Screen celebrates the lives of those who soared the highest of all.